Perfect for chasing sunsets to dress-down Fridays, these comfy beauties are often mistaken as our chic onesies. Airy, roomy and easy to put on with one full zip back closure. They're your best bet when you just want to look good yet be yourself.
This is an off-the-rack linen piece, NOT made-to-order. All sale items will not be eligible for exchanges and returns.
- Made by
- Linen Care
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
- 100% pure linen, medium-weight
- Wooden button front, back zip closure, two side pockets
- Rachel & Melissa are 172cm & 168cm, UK8 and are wearing Size 1 in Natural Sand
- Rachel is also wearing Puspak Leather Slides in Natural
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Low (lukewarm) temp, light detergent, gentle setting
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
- Air dry, medium hot ironing
As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur. But well, that's the beauty of linen we love!
See full linen care guide here.