Breathable, durable and versatile - all you ever wanted in a pair of shorts. Best part? Don't waste another minute thinking about your next outfit - pair em' with our Mandarin Shirt and you're good to go!
This is an off-the-rack linen piece, NOT made-to-order. All sale items will not be eligible for exchanges and returns.
- Made by
- Linen Care
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
- Elastic waistband with inner string, two side pockets, one back pocket
- Runs true to size
- Jon T and Jon L are 165cm & 176cm. Jon T wears a usual S, and is wearing Size 1 Young Olive (unavailable for off-the-rack sale, while Jon L wears a usual M, and is wearing Size 2 Natural Sand
- Both are also wearing Mandarin Shirt and Puspak Woven Slides
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Low (lukewarm) temp, light detergent, gentle setting
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
- Air dry, medium hot ironing
As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur. But well, that's the beauty of linen we love!
See full linen care guide here.