Open Toe Slides - Oiled Dark Brown Leather
- True to size, weaving loosens as you wear
- Full grain vegetable-tanned buffalo leather
- Thick leather midsole, grippy sole & cushion footbed
The Hands Behind
Crafted by Leather Shoemakers in Athani, Karnataka, India
Every pair is made by hand, a result of the skill and artistry of master leather shoemakers that have been passed through generations in the community.
Perfect for a poolside hang, or a stroll in the park, slide into summer with these handwoven open toe slides. Oiled with natural preserving oils to achieve the perfect shade of dark brown, the leather on these slides develops a beautiful patina. Plus, these fit really nicely into a carry-on, so make sure to grab a pair before your next getaway.
Quality leather shoes always deserve a tad bit of care and love. Here’s what to do if you notice your shoes needing a little buff or shine:
- Clean your shoes with a brush and dip a clean cloth into a solution of warm water with mild soap
- Gently rub it over the surface of your shoes
- Wipe off soap and dry in room temperature
- Apply leather conditioning balm to protect from stains, cracks and to add shine
- To keep the shade and richness of the dark brown oiled leather, apply natural leather oil
We get it. New shoe struggles. Here are a few quick steps to help you break them in, and voila! You’ll be ready with a pair of life-long footwear.
- Spray a generous amount of water inside each slide, put on a pair of cozy socks and traipse around the house for about 30 minutes OR
- Soak your feet in some water (foot spa!) and wear the slides around the house for around 30 minutes