Wayuu Banjo Mini Sling - Jungle
The Wayuu Banjo Mini Sling features a double woven acrylic body that enables it to hold its shape, stitched together with a knitted connector, and finished with four crochet-capped tassels. She’s definitely one chic addition to drum up your outfit!
Each bag takes 2-3 weeks to weave and assemble.
- Made by
- Bag Care
Crafted by the Wayuu Tribe in La Guajira, Colombia
Weaving is said to be an essential part of the Wayuu culture as it symbolizes wisdom, intelligence and creativity. A technique passed down through generations, it is an opportunity to tell their story and share their dreams.
- Acrylic thread
- Diameter: 19cm, Width: 4.5cm, Strap: 100cm, Opening Width: 10-12cm
- Hui Shi is 1.70m
As each pair is handcrafted, slight differences may occur.
Learn how to properly care for your handcrafted bag:
- Avoid brushing bag against sharp objects
- If stains are spotted, spray with mild soap diluted with water
- Rub stain and clean with damp cloth
- Rinse off with water, if necessary
- Dry in room temperature; avoid high temperatures