Leona Long Pants
An urban flare type of pants is how we like em'. The only set of pants you need on any day. The perfect trio of an elastic waistband, side pockets and a flare bottom design gives you room to go from office lady to gourmand without sweat. And yes, you could live in them forever.
All pieces are made to order and usually takes estimated 3-5 weeks to be dispatched. However, due to high production volumes, wait time can be up to 7 weeks. Do check your emails for updates on changes, if any.
- Made by
- Linen Care
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
- 100% pure linen, medium-weight
- Elastic waistband, two side pockets
- Melissa & Annamarie are 168cm, UK8 is wearing Size 2 (between new M & L) in Natural Sand for a roomy fit
- Both are also wearing Siena Top in Red Clay
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
We'd love for you to keep a piece that best fits you, one that you'll wear for many years to come.
Complimentary sizing customisations
Length, Waist, Hips:
Adjustments +/- up to 3"
How? Tick 'Sizing Customisation' checkbox above & input preferred garment measurements.
Want to customise beyond what's stated above? Still possible with just a nominal top up fee - head over here!
- Only adjustments that fit the criteria above will be accepted as complimentary.
- Do note that all customised pieces will not be allowed for exchanges or returns.
- Our team may contact you to clarify or confirm your customisation requests.
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Low (lukewarm) temp, light detergent, gentle setting
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
- Air dry, medium hot ironing
As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur. But well, that's the beauty of linen we love!
See full linen care guide here.