Javiera Beaded Earrings - Dark
A Barehands x ALESCE collaboration. Javiera — A new home. A canvas for dreams and endless possibilities. This pair of handmade earrings is the result of a perfect combination of centuries-old bead weaving mastery in Gujarat and precision-cut glass beads sourced and manufactured in Japan.
Each pair can take more than 4 hours to weave together.
- Made by
- Jewelry Care
Crafted by The Khoyla Sisters in Bhuj, India
A traditional bead craft that has been passed down through generations, the hands behind are a family of three sisters from Gujarat - namely Jasuben, Umaben and Kavitaben Khoyla.
- Length 5cm, Width 2cm
- Japanese glass seed beads
- Hypoallergenic stainless steel ear hooks
As each pair is handcrafted, slight differences may occur.
We recommend the following for your jewelry care:
- Clean with a soft brush if there is any dirt trapped in the grooves of the beads
- Use wet wipes or a damp cloth to clean, followed by a dry cloth or jewelry polishing / micro fiber cloth
- Avoid hitting against hard surfaces
- Store in dry area or in dustbag provided