MATTER: Cushion Cover (40x65)
Rebuild: An Upcycling Collection. From 3 to 10 June, 60% of all profits from this collection will be contributed by Barehands to the Kutch Karuna Abhiyan's 'Covid Care For The Marginalised' Fund. The fund is targeting 1 lakh (100,000) families, 42 slums and 25% of the population in Bhuj, India.
All pieces are made to order in Singapore - takes estimated 1-3 weeks to arrive.
- Made by
- Covid Relief
- Fabric Care
Crafted by Mama Samy in Singapore
A self-taught seamstress for over 20 years. From upcycled masks to bags, every piece made by her is carefully stitched and quality checked - all in the comfort of her home.
- Size: 40 x 65 cm
- Two ribbon ties on one side
- Material: Upcycled Ikat Fabric from MATTER Prints
- Inner Filling (Optional)
- Fabric is 100% polypropylene, Filling is 100% Recycled Polyester Hollow Fibre
Why you'll love this:
- A statement piece in a vibrant shade of turquoise. Gives your home an instant lift
- This fabric is truly not returning, it's the last that we have!
- Large & comfy, it'll take you from naps to snoozes
As each piece is hand dyed, woven and stitched, a difference in print placements and possible colour run of raw elements may occur on the fabric.
About Kutch Karuna Abhiyan 'Covid Care For The Marginalised' Fund:
The fund is targetting 1 lakh (100,000) families, 42 slums and 25% of the population in Bhuj, India. All contributions will go to:
- Tele-medicine and e-consultation support
- Distribution of safety equipment and monitoring devices
- Communication campaign
- Community kitchens and tiffin systems
- Establishing quarantine centers
- Dedicated vaccination camps
Organisations involved: Kutch Mahila Vikas Sangathan, SETU Abhiyan, Khamir, K-Link Foundation, Hunnarshala Foundation
Supported by: Kutch Craft Collective, Kutch Nav Nirman Abhiyan, Homes in the City, Shishukunj International Foundation
- Handwash only with light detergent
- Separate from other clothings
- Don't soak
- Air dry
- Iron on medium heat