Aurelie Crop Top
Made to order - Orders made before 25 Oct will be fulfilled from 30 Nov*
For our launch special, take 15% off when you purchase two pieces or more!
- Material: 100% pure linen, medium-weight
- Features: Knotted front, hook button front closure, elastic waistband
- Models are 168cm, UK8 and are wearing Size 2 in Natural Sand
- Model is also wearing Dahayu Earrings in Chilli
*Depending on border restrictions due to COVID-19, dates may shift without ample notice. Do check your emails for updates on changes, if any.
The Hands Behind
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
Literally, a crop with a twist. Pair it with our Leona pants or hike shorts for that touch of old town sass, or modern it up with your favourite pair of jeans. As you like it.
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
Why made to order? Well, we're here to change the way we shop.
1. It's Personalised
We prepare and produce with you in mind. Sometimes, we might even be able to do small tweaks for your body type. Well, let's see!
2. It Generates Less Wastage
When we plan our purchases, we avoid overproduction and unwanted pieces hanging around for months. And, our precious linen pieces will avoid ending up in the landfills, rejected.
3. It Reduces Our Carbon Footprint
Similar to car pooling, we order pool! We consolidate your orders and send them to our dispatch centre when ready. Then they make their way to you!
Be a part of this change too.
How do I wash my 100% pure linen piece?
- Good news, there is no need to dry clean your linen piece. Hand wash or machine wash is absolutely fine. However, only do so in low (lukewarm) temperatures, using light detergent, in a low-spin or gentle setting.
- Washing in high temperatures will unnecessarily shrink your piece
- Linen also becomes softer and more absorbent as you wash!
How do I dry my 100% pure linen piece?
- Best way to dry your linen is to take them out of your wash still damp and air dry by hanging or laying flat
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
Should I iron my 100% pure linen piece?
- As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur however that's the beauty of linen we love!
- If you do need to iron your linen piece, you may iron the garment inside out (medium hot) or use a steam iron (low heat setting)