Two words: effortlessly chic. Opt for a relaxed fit or take it up a notch with a belt. Truly made for every and any one, they're no doubt made for any occasion. Not to forget, shove those clammy hands into the side pockets when you're feeling nervous - we get you, we're human too.
All pieces are made to order - takes estimated 3-5 weeks to arrive. Depending on border restrictions due to COVID-19. Do check your emails for updates on changes, if any.
- Made by
- Linen Care
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
- Two side pockets, wooden button back closure with an open back cutting
- Comes with a detachable belt
- Melissa is 168cm, UK8 and is wearing Size 2 (between new M & L) in Forest Pine
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
We'd love for you to keep a piece that best fits you, one that you'll wear for many years to come.
Complimentary sizing customisations
Length, Bust/Chest, Waist, Hips, Sleeve Length:
Adjustments +/- up to 3"
How? Tick 'Sizing Customisation' checkbox above & input preferred garment measurements.
Want to customise beyond what's stated above? Still possible with just a nominal top up fee - head over here!
- Only adjustments that fit the criteria above will be accepted as complimentary.
- Do note that all customised pieces will not be allowed for exchanges or returns.
- Our team may contact you to clarify or confirm your customisation requests.
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Low (lukewarm) temp, light detergent, gentle setting
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
- Air dry, medium hot ironing
As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur. But well, that's the beauty of linen we love!
See full linen care guide here.