Hand-knotted Rope Necklace & Bracelet - Olive
Perfect for the earthy minimalists who love versatility. These showpieces can be worn as a necklace or bracelet, or in any way you love for it to be styled! Hand-knotted using a natural waxed rope and finished with a wooden button closure, the team is known for combining art form and delivering excellent craftsmanship.
Each piece speaks about a unified beauty in our everyday life.
- Made by
- Jewelry Care
Crafted by Eh Wah & Artisans in Yangon, Myanmar
Every piece has been skilfully crafted by the hands of women personally trained by Eh Wah; many of whom were unable to find employment because of their health condition.
- 26.5cm in length (when hooked)
- Locally sourced, naturally waxed rope & wooden button
As each pair is handcrafted, slight differences may occur.
New piece has a waxed touch and feel but multiple wears will gradually wear out the waxed finish.
- Simply stretch the rope to make the necklace permanently longer
- Use a warm damp cloth to clean if stained
- Store in dry area and away from high heat.