NATURA: Knot Wrap Headband
Rebuild: An Upcycling Collection. From 3 to 10 June, 60% of all profits from this collection will be contributed by Barehands to the Kutch Karuna Abhiyan's 'Covid Care For The Marginalised' Fund. The fund is targeting 1 lakh (100,000) families, 42 slums and 25% of the population in Bhuj, India.
All pieces are made to order in Singapore - takes estimated 1-3 weeks to arrive.
- Made by
- Designed by
- Covid Relief
Crafted by Mama Samy in Singapore
A self-taught seamstress for over 20 years. From upcycled masks to bags, every piece made by her is carefully stitched and quality checked - all in the comfort of her home.
Designed by Chantelle Lin, Singapore
A multidisciplinary artist and designer of Studio Huan by Chantelle, Chantelle's forte lies in creating contemporary objects, products and sculptures.
Focused on intuitive values of aesthetics and elements drawn from nature, much of her works are centred on creating contemporary objects that bring poetry and presence to both the space it inhabits and perception of its subjects.
- Knot top, elastic backing
- Size: Circumference ~60cm, elastic 12.5-13cm
- Material: Blockprinted fabric upcycled from Natura: From the Earth to the Skies collection by Chantelle Lin by Studio Huan by Chantelle
Why you'll love this:
- Bandana style or a usual headband? Widen the top or narrow it down based on your preference
- It's unisex: "It's for the guys too?", "Thank you for thinking of us!"
As each piece is naturally dyed and hand stitched, a difference in print placements and possible colour run of raw elements may occur on the fabric.
- Handwash only with light detergent. Separate from other clothings. Don't soak. Air dry. Iron on medium heat
About Kutch Karuna Abhiyan 'Covid Care For The Marginalised' Fund:
The fund is targetting 1 lakh (100,000) families, 42 slums and 25% of the population in Bhuj, India. All contributions will go to:
- Tele-medicine and e-consultation support
- Distribution of safety equipment and monitoring devices
- Communication campaign
- Community kitchens and tiffin systems
- Establishing quarantine centers
- Dedicated vaccination camps
Organisations involved: Kutch Mahila Vikas Sangathan, SETU Abhiyan, Khamir, K-Link Foundation, Hunnarshala Foundation
Supported by: Kutch Craft Collective, Kutch Nav Nirman Abhiyan, Homes in the City, Shishukunj International Foundation