MADE TO ORDER - takes estimated 4-7 weeks to arrive*.
We accept minor customisations. Do include your preferred garment measurements in your order note. All customised pieces will not be allowed for exchanges or returns.
- Material: 100% pure linen, medium-weight, non-see through
- Features: Elastic waistband with inner string, one back pocket
- Runs true to size
- Model is 176cm (wears M for shirts and pants)
- Model is also wearing Mandarin Shirt in Forest Pine and Puspak Woven Slides in Natural Leather
*Depending on border restrictions due to COVID-19. Do check your emails for updates on changes, if any.
The Hands Behind
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
Breathable, Durable, Non-see through - all you ever wanted in a pair of shorts. Best part? Don't waste another minute thinking about your next outfit - pair em' with our Mandarin Shirt.
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
Why made to order? Well, we're here to change the way we shop.
1. It's Personalised
We prepare and produce with you in mind. Sometimes, we might even be able to do small tweaks for your body type. Well, let's see!
2. It Generates Less Wastage
When we plan our purchases, we avoid overproduction and unwanted pieces hanging around for months. And, our precious linen pieces will avoid ending up in the landfills, rejected.
3. It Reduces Our Carbon Footprint
Similar to car pooling, we order pool! We consolidate your orders and send them to our dispatch centre when ready. Then they make their way to you!
Be a part of this change too.
How do I wash my 100% pure linen piece?
- Good news, there is no need to dry clean your linen piece. Hand wash or machine wash is absolutely fine. However, only do so in low (lukewarm) temperatures, using light detergent, in a low-spin or gentle setting.
- Washing in high temperatures will unnecessarily shrink your piece
- Linen also becomes softer and more absorbent as you wash!
How do I dry my 100% pure linen piece?
- Best way to dry your linen is to take them out of your wash still damp and air dry by hanging or laying flat
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
Should I iron my 100% pure linen piece?
- As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur however that's the beauty of linen we love!
- If you do need to iron your linen piece, you may iron the garment inside out (medium hot) or use a steam iron (low heat setting)