Leona Hike Shorts
Some call them bermudas, others call them baggies. We say, it doesn't matter because they're the one pair of shorts you'll not get enough of. Dress them up or down, they'll stay true to you for the rest of your life. Promise 🤞🏽
This is an off-the-rack linen piece, NOT made-to-order and will be sold as it is, without sizing customisations.
All sale items will not be eligible for exchanges and returns.
- Made by
- Linen Care
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
- 100% pure linen, medium-weight
- Elastic waistband, two side pockets
- Rachel is 172cm, and is wearing Size 1 in Natural Sand
- Melissa is 168cm, and is wearing Size 2 in Red Clay
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Low (lukewarm) temp, light detergent, gentle setting
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
- Air dry, medium hot ironing
As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur. But well, that's the beauty of linen we love!
See full linen care guide here.