Breathable, Durable, Versatile - all you ever wanted in a shirt. And yes, your perfect linen look is when your shirt goes unironed and you're left looking fab.
All pieces are made to order - takes estimated 4-7 weeks to arrive. Depending on border restrictions due to COVID-19. Do check your emails for updates on changes, if any.
- Made by
- Linen Care
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
- 100% pure linen, medium-weight
- Mandarin collar, wooden button front closure, two side pockets
- Runs true to size
- Dhivesh is 185cm, a usual XL, is wearing Size 3 (between new L & XL) in Young Olive
- He is also wearing Lake Shorts in Natural Sand
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
We'd love for you to get your best-fit piece, one that you'll wear for many years to come.
Complimentary sizing customisations:
- Add preferred garment measurements (based on the size guide above) in order notes upon checkout
- All customised pieces will not be allowed for exchanges or returns
Only customisations that do not alter the original design of the piece will be accepted. If you'd like to make design customisations, do drop us a message and we'll see what we can do!
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Low (lukewarm) temp, light detergent, gentle setting
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
- Air dry, medium hot ironing
As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur. But well, that's the beauty of linen we love!
See full linen care guide here.