MATTER & NATURA: Best of Both Worlds Set
Rebuild: An Upcycling Collection. From 3 to 10 June, 60% of all profits from this collection will be contributed by Barehands to the Kutch Karuna Abhiyan's 'Covid Care For The Marginalised' Fund. The fund is targeting 1 lakh (100,000) families, 42 slums and 25% of the population in Bhuj, India.
All pieces are made to order in Singapore - takes estimated 1-3 weeks to arrive.
- Made by
- Covid Relief
- Fabric Care
Crafted by Mama Samy in Singapore
A self-taught seamstress for over 20 years. From upcycled masks to bags, every piece made by her is carefully stitched and quality checked - all in the comfort of her home.
- Each set includes
- 1 x MATTER Tote Bag
- 1 x Wrap Knot Headband (choice of Twigs or Gingko print)
- 2 x XLarge Scrunchie (Twigs and Gingko print)
- Size: MATTER Tote Bag (L45cm x W10cm x H42cm, Handle drop 28cm, Inner pocket W13.5cm & H14cm), Headband (circumference ~60cm, elastic 12.5-13cm), XLarge Scrunchie (~14.5cm outer width, 5.5cm inner width)
- Material: Upcycled Ikat Fabric from MATTER Prints & Blockprinted fabric upcycled from Natura: From the Earth to the Skies collection by Chantelle Lin by Studio Huan by Chantelle
Why you'll love this:
- The ultimate bundle from the best of both worlds - MATTER and NATURA's offcuts!
- Super easy carryall with a drawstring closure to keep your items safe
- Both fabrics are truly not returning, it's the last that we have!
As each piece is naturally dyed and hand stitched, a difference in print placements and possible colour run of raw elements may occur on the fabric.
About Kutch Karuna Abhiyan 'Covid Care For The Marginalised' Fund:
The fund is targetting 1 lakh (100,000) families, 42 slums and 25% of the population in Bhuj, India. All contributions will go to:
- Tele-medicine and e-consultation support
- Distribution of safety equipment and monitoring devices
- Communication campaign
- Community kitchens and tiffin systems
- Establishing quarantine centers
- Dedicated vaccination camps
Organisations involved: Kutch Mahila Vikas Sangathan, SETU Abhiyan, Khamir, K-Link Foundation, Hunnarshala Foundation
Supported by: Kutch Craft Collective, Kutch Nav Nirman Abhiyan, Homes in the City, Shishukunj International Foundation
- Handwash only with light detergent
- Separate from other clothings
- Don't soak
- Air dry
- Iron on medium heat