Nanda Hoop Earrings
- 8.5cm in length (excl. hook)
- Locally sourced dyed thread, silver ear hooks
The Hands Behind
Crafted by Eh Wah & Artisans in Yangon, Myanmar
Every piece has been skilfully crafted by the hands of women personally trained by Eh Wah; many of whom were unable to find employment because of their health condition.
Perfect for the fuss-free who'd love a statement yet lightweight pair of earrings that complements any basic outfit. With a combination of colours, art and excellent craftsmanship, each piece speaks about a unified beauty in our everyday life.
Slight differences may occur due to its handcrafted nature.
- Clean with a soft brush
- Brush tassels with a thin comb
- If stained, use non-alcoholic wet wipes to clean, followed by a dry cloth or jewelry polishing / microfiber cloth
- Store in dry area or in dust bag provided