NATURA: Accessories Set
Rebuild: An Upcycling Collection. From 3 to 10 June, 60% of all profits from this collection will be contributed by Barehands to the Kutch Karuna Abhiyan's 'Covid Care For The Marginalised' Fund. The fund is targeting 1 lakh (100,000) families, 42 slums and 25% of the population in Bhuj, India.
All pieces are made to order in Singapore - takes estimated 1-3 weeks to arrive.
- Made by
- Designed by
- Covid Relief
Crafted by Mama Samy in Singapore
A self-taught seamstress for over 20 years. From upcycled masks to bags, every piece made by her is carefully stitched and quality checked - all in the comfort of her home.
Designed by Chantelle Lin, Singapore
A multidisciplinary artist and designer of Studio Huan by Chantelle, Chantelle's forte lies in creating contemporary objects, products and sculptures.
Focused on intuitive values of aesthetics and elements drawn from nature, much of her works are centred on creating contemporary objects that bring poetry and presence to both the space it inhabits and perception of its subjects.
- Each set includes
- 1 x Knot Wrap Headband (choice of Twigs or Gingko print)
- 2 x Two-in-One Scrunchie (Twigs & Gingko print)
- Size: Headband (circumference ~60cm, elastic 12.5-13cm), Two-in-one Scrunchie (12cm outer width, 6cm inner width, 42cm tail when folded)
- Material: Blockprinted fabric upcycled from Natura: From the Earth to the Skies collection by Chantelle Lin by Studio Huan by Chantelle
Why you'll love this:
- Can't decide if you're a scrunchie, headband or hair tie person? We feel you. This is THE bundle for you ;)
- What's not to love? You save with a bundle!
As each piece is naturally dyed and hand stitched, a difference in print placements and possible colour run of raw elements may occur on the fabric.
About Kutch Karuna Abhiyan 'Covid Care For The Marginalised' Fund:
The fund is targetting 1 lakh (100,000) families, 42 slums and 25% of the population in Bhuj, India. All contributions will go to:
- Tele-medicine and e-consultation support
- Distribution of safety equipment and monitoring devices
- Communication campaign
- Community kitchens and tiffin systems
- Establishing quarantine centers
- Dedicated vaccination camps
Organisations involved: Kutch Mahila Vikas Sangathan, SETU Abhiyan, Khamir, K-Link Foundation, Hunnarshala Foundation
Supported by: Kutch Craft Collective, Kutch Nav Nirman Abhiyan, Homes in the City, Shishukunj International Foundation