Nilar Bead Column Necklace - Pea
- Long: 32cm, Short: 21cm (when hooked)
- Locally sourced hand cut-like dyed beads, waxed button (long) or silver clasp hook (short)
The Hands Behind
Crafted by Eh Wah & Artisans in Yangon, Myanmar
Every piece has been skilfully crafted by the hands of women personally trained by Eh Wah; many of whom were unable to find employment because of their health condition.
To the one whose eye is for the eclectic, this one's for you. Hand-beaded using a mishmash of hand-cut beads in contrasting shades, it is sure to lift any outfit in an instant. Passionate about combining art form and excellent craftsmanship, the hands behind hope that each piece will also speak about unity in diversity.
As each hand-beaded piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
We recommend the following for your jewelry care:
- Clean with a soft brush if there is any dirt trapped in the grooves of the beads
- If stained, use non-alcoholic wet wipes to clean, followed by a dry cloth or jewelry polishing / microfiber cloth
- Avoid pulling the earrings or hitting against hard surfaces
- Store in dry area or in dust bag provided