Nora Button Shirt - Batik
A batik twist in our crowd favourite Nora Button Shirt.
All pieces are made to order and usually takes up to 8-9 weeks to be dispatched. Do check your emails for updates on changes, if any. All batik pieces are eligible for returns but not exchanges, as we can't guarantee the reproduction of the same batik print.
Important - kindly read before purchasing
Each piece is crafted with the same batik fabric that possesses varied patterns & prints in one cloth. Due to the nature of our production process, you might receive a variation of print placement within the colour option selected. For instance, the pattern featured on the front of the garment may appear on the back or vice versa, or on both.
This intentional variation helps with the reduction of fabric wastage and adds an element of surprise and individuality to each piece, making it truly one-of-a-kind!
We kindly request for you to carefully review and understand these variations before making a purchase - we hope you’ll love the piece as much as we do!
- Made by
- Batik Care
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
- 100% cotton, printed batik
- Bamboo buttons
- Cindy is 170cm and is wearing Red Tile in Size XS, paired with Parker Patch Shorts in Navy.
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
We'd love for you to keep a piece that best fits you, one that you'll wear for many years to come.
Complimentary sizing customisations
Length, Bust/Chest, Waist, Hips, Sleeve Length:
Adjustments +/- up to 3"
How? Tick 'Sizing Customisation' checkbox above & input preferred garment measurements.
Want to customise beyond what's stated above? Still possible with just a nominal top up fee - head over here!
- Only adjustments that fit the criteria above will be accepted as complimentary.
- Do note that all customised pieces will not be allowed for exchanges or returns.
- Our team may contact you to clarify or confirm your customisation requests.
- Machine wash
- Low (lukewarm) temp, light detergent, gentle setting
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
- Air dry, medium hot ironing