Nyssa Beaded Earrings - Daylight
- Length 5cm (1cm semi circle gold), Width 2 cm
- Japanese glass seed beads
- Hypoallergenic stainless steel ear hooks
The Hands Behind
Crafted by The Khoyla Sisters in Bhuj, India
A traditional bead craft that has been passed down through generations, the hands behind are a family of three sisters from Gujarat - namely Jasuben, Umaben and Kavitaben Khoyla.
A Barehands x ALESCE collaboration. Nyssa — A new beginning. A fresh hope of a brand new day. This pair of handmade earrings is the result of a perfect combination of centuries-old bead weaving mastery in Gujarat and precision-cut glass beads sourced and manufactured in Japan. Each pair can take more than four hours to weave together.
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
We recommend the following for your jewelry care:
- Clean with a soft brush if there is any dirt trapped in the grooves of the beads
- Use wet wipes or a damp cloth to clean, followed by a dry cloth or jewelry polishing / micro fiber cloth
- Avoid pulling the earrings or hitting against hard surfaces
- Store in dry area or in box