Savana Button Top
Keep it simple yet turn heads - a peek hole paired with a stair of buttons made out of coconut shells. This is definitely one to pull outta the closet on days you feel a tad more special.
All pieces are made to order - takes estimated 4-7 weeks to arrive. Depending on border restrictions due to COVID-19. Do check your emails for updates on changes, if any.
- Made by
- Linen Care
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
- 100% pure linen, medium-weight
- Coconut shell button down back closure, peek hole
- Runs true to size. Size up for an even roomier fit
- Latisha is 157cm and is wearing size M in Coral Pink for a looser fit
- She is also wearing Leona Long Pants in Natural Sand
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
We'd love for you to get your best-fit piece, one that you'll wear for many years to come.
Complimentary sizing customisations:
- Add preferred garment measurements (based on the size guide above) in order notes upon checkout
- All customised pieces will not be allowed for exchanges or returns
Only customisations that do not alter the original design of the piece will be accepted. If you'd like to make design customisations, do drop us a message and we'll see what we can do!
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Low (lukewarm) temp, light detergent, gentle setting
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
- Air dry, medium hot ironing
As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur. But well, that's the beauty of linen we love!
See full linen care guide here.