Savana Button Top
Keep it simple yet turn heads - a peek hole paired with a stair of buttons made out of coconut shells. This is definitely one to pull outta the closet on days you feel a tad more special.
This is an off-the-rack linen piece, NOT made-to-order and will be sold as it is, without sizing customisations.
All sale items will not be eligible for exchanges and returns.
- Made by
- Linen Care
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
- 100% pure linen, medium-weight
- Coconut shell button down back closure, peek hole
- Runs true to size. Size up for an even roomier fit
- Natasha & Steph are 158cm, UK 8 and are wearing Young Olive in Size 1 and Red Clay in Size 2 respectively
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Low (lukewarm) temp, light detergent, gentle setting
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
- Air dry, medium hot ironing
As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur. But well, that's the beauty of linen we love!
See full linen care guide here.