Shan Braid Earrings - Raspberry
- Length: 6.5cm (excl. hook)
- Cotton thread, gold-plated stainless steel
The Hands Behind
Crafted by Eh Wah & Artisans in Yangon, Myanmar
Every piece has been skilfully crafted by the hands of women personally trained by Eh Wah; many of whom were unable to find employment because of their health condition.
Perfect for the fuss-free who'd love a statement yet lightweight pair of earrings. Our Shan Braid earrings come in a variety of spring and autumn palette that complements any basic outfit. Together with its excellent craftsmanship, each piece speaks about a unified beauty in our everyday life.
Slight differences may occur due to its handcrafted nature.
- Clean with a soft brush
- Brush tassels with a thin comb
- If stained, use non-alcoholic wet wipes to clean, followed by a dry cloth or jewelry polishing / microfiber cloth
- Store in dry area or in dust bag provided