Cap sleeves done right is what you get in a Siena Top; just the right amount of arm shade at the back and a light covering over the shoulders. They're more than your typical basic tee.
This is an off-the-rack linen piece, NOT made-to-order and will be sold as it is, without sizing customisations.
All sale items will not be eligible for exchanges and returns.
- Made by
- Linen Care
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
- 100% pure linen, medium-weight
- Boxy top with a wooden button back closure
- Slightly roomy fit
- Melissa are 168cm, UK8 and is wearing Size 1 in Red Clay
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Low (lukewarm) temp, light detergent, gentle setting
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
- Air dry, medium hot ironing
As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur. But well, that's the beauty of linen we love!
See full linen care guide here.