Wayuu Banjo Mini Sling - Chilli
The Wayuu Banjo Mini Sling features a double woven acrylic body that enables it to hold its shape, stitched together with a knitted connector, and finished with four crochet-capped tassels. She’s definitely one chic addition to drum up your outfit!
Each bag takes 2-3 weeks to weave and assemble.
Crafted by the Wayuu Tribe in La Guajira, Colombia
Weaving is said to be an essential part of the Wayuu culture as it symbolizes wisdom, intelligence and creativity. A technique passed down through generations, it is an opportunity to tell their story and share their dreams.
- Acrylic thread
- Diameter: 19cm, Width: 4.5cm, Strap: 100cm, Opening Width: 10-12cm
- Hui Shi is 1.70m
As each pair is handcrafted, slight differences may occur.
Learn how to properly care for your handcrafted bag:
- Avoid brushing bag against sharp objects
- If stains are spotted, spray with mild soap diluted with water
- Rub stain and clean with damp cloth
- Rinse off with water, if necessary
- Dry in room temperature; avoid high temperatures