Wayuu Mini Clutch - Marimba
- Length: 18.5cm, Height: 14.5cm
- Acrylic thread with inner lining
The Hands Behind
Crafted by the Wayuu Tribe in Zulia, Venezuela
Weaving is said to be an essential part of the Wayuu culture as it symbolizes wisdom, intelligence and creativity. A technique passed down through generations, the Wayuu people see it as their opportunity to tell their story and share their dreams.
Hand threaded using the punch needle technique, each mini clutch takes around 7 days to thread and assemble. The Marimba is a modern take on tradition; featuring a sea of colours and finished with a unique fringe on the contrasting mustard and deep forest shades - surely a one-of-a-kind, we say! The perfect clutch that fits your small daily essentials - make-up, keys, name card holder and etc (also fits most phones without covers).
Slight differences may occur due to its handcrafted nature.
- Avoid brushing bag against sharp objects
- If stains are spotted, spray with mild soap diluted with water
- Rub stain and clean with damp cloth
- Rinse off with water, if necessary
- Dry in room temperature; avoid high temperatures