Zeya Bead Cluster Necklace
- Length: 30cm (when hooked)
- Locally-sourced, hand cut-like dyed beads, rustic silver ball and rope
The Hands Behind
Crafted by Eh Wah & Artisans in Yangon, Myanmar
Every piece has been skilfully crafted by the hands of women personally trained by Eh Wah; many of whom were unable to find employment because of their health condition.
Our Zeya Bead Cluster necklace features a joining of multiple beads strung together with a rope hook, while characterized by a rustic silver ball at its end. The ornament symbolizes strength in the midst of adversity. Hand-beaded using a mishmash of hand cut-like beads, it is sure to lift any outfit in an instant.
As each hand-beaded piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
We recommend the following for your jewelry care:
- Clean with a soft brush if there is any dirt trapped in the grooves of the beads
- If stained, use non-alcoholic wet wipes to clean, followed by a dry cloth or jewelry polishing / microfiber cloth
- Avoid pulling the earrings or hitting against hard surfaces
- Store in dry area or in dust bag provided