Our signature crop in this linen series. We love it that the adjustable straps can be tied into two side bows or left loose for a casual fit. Best paired with a high-waisted bottom or even a pair of good ol' jeans!
All pieces are made to order and usually takes up to 8-9 weeks to be dispatched. Do check your emails for updates on changes, if any.
- Made by
- Linen Care
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
This piece is designed in partnership with Karyn Lim.
- 100% pure linen, medium-weight
- Adjustable drawstring side straps
- Lidiya is 173cm, UK6-8 and is wearing XS in Forest Pine, Canary Mustard & Natural Sand.
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
We'd love for you to keep a piece that best fits you, one that you'll wear for many years to come.
Complimentary sizing customisations
Length, Bust, Waist, Hips:
Adjustments +/- up to 3"
How? Tick 'Sizing Customisation' checkbox above & input preferred garment measurements.
Want to customise beyond what's stated above? Still possible with just a nominal top up fee - head over here!
- Only adjustments that fit the criteria above will be accepted as complimentary.
- Do note that all customised pieces will not be allowed for exchanges or returns.
- Our team may contact you to clarify or confirm your customisation requests.
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Low (lukewarm) temp, light detergent, gentle setting
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
- Air dry, medium hot ironing
As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur. But well, that's the beauty of linen we love!
See full linen care guide here.