Mandarin Shirt - Handloom Ikat
A modern twist on a classic. What's not to love when it's breathable, durable and versatile - our mandarin shirt is perfect for the pragmatic yet creative. And oh, it's also a personal fave for both men and women, we hear.
All pieces are made to order whether customised or not, and usually takes up to 4 to 7 weeks to be dispatched. Do check your emails for updates on changes, if any.
- Made by
Crafted by the Ikat Weaving Community in Choutuppal, India
In the traditional weaving community, Tripurasundari, ikat goes beyond just being a fabric, but an invisible force that binds an entire village community together.
- 100% cotton
- Mandarin collar, wooden button front closure, 1 front pocket
- Vivien is 176cm and is wearing Size L in Ikat Alabaster Grey. Jon is wearing Size L in Linen Forest Pine.
As each piece is handmade, slight differences up to 0.5" will occur.
We'd love for you to keep a piece that best fits you, one that you'll wear for many years to come.
Complimentary sizing customisations
Length, Bust/Chest, Waist, Hips, Sleeve Length:
Adjustments +/- up to 3"
How? Tick 'Sizing Customisation' checkbox above & input preferred garment measurements.
Want to customise beyond what's stated above? Still possible with just a nominal top up fee - head over here!
- Only adjustments that fit the criteria above will be accepted as complimentary.
- Do note that all customised pieces will not be allowed for exchanges or returns.
- Our team may contact you to clarify or confirm your customisation requests.