Parker Patch Shorts
A classic pair of linen shorts that you'll not regret. You don't have to opt for frumpy to look good and feel comfortable. One best feature? The patchwork pocket frame on both sides instantly achieves a slimmer silhouette for you!
All pieces are made to order and usually takes up to 8-9 weeks to be dispatched. Do check your emails for updates on changes, if any.
- Made by
- Linen Care
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
This piece is designed in partnership with Kadence Tang.
- 100% pure linen, medium-weight
- Bamboo button front
- Two patchwork side pockets, one back pocket
- Semi high-waisted
- Gigi is 170cm, UK8 and is wearing Size S in Navy. Lauren is 158cm, UK4 and is wearing Size XS in Natural Sand. They are also wearing our Nora Button Top
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
We'd love for you to keep a piece that best fits you, one that you'll wear for many years to come.
Complimentary sizing customisations
Length, Waist, Hips:
Adjustments +/- up to 3"
How? Tick 'Sizing Customisation' checkbox above & input preferred garment measurements.
Want to customise beyond what's stated above? Still possible with just a nominal top up fee - head over here!
- Only adjustments that fit the criteria above will be accepted as complimentary.
- Do note that all customised pieces will not be allowed for exchanges or returns.
- Our team may contact you to clarify or confirm your customisation requests.
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Low (lukewarm) temp, light detergent, gentle setting
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
- Air dry, medium hot ironing
As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur. But well, that's the beauty of linen we love!
See full linen care guide here.