Ara Earrings - Parsley
Destined for the modern minimalists who love a touch of nature. These showpieces celebrate Indonesia's exotic beauty through its unique feature of native sand and spices encased in non-toxic resin. Take these beauties out to your next gathering, workplace, party - simply anywhere!
- Made by
- Jewelry Care
Crafted by The Resin Cousins in Indonesia
Every piece has been thoughtfully designed by the founders of OAKSVA and carefully handcrafted by families of jewelry artisans from Gianyar and Yogyakarta in Indonesia.
- Length 2.4cm x Height 2.5cm
- 925 Sterling Silver & non-toxic water-resistant resin
- Spice: Parsley; the love-hate garnish of cuisines
As each pair is handcrafted, slight differences may occur. Sterling silver may oxidise after some time, but they can be easily polished and cleaned with a jewelry cleaning cloth.
- Avoid long exposure to high heat and submerging into water as resin is water-resistant but not waterproof
- Gold and silver-plated brass may oxidise over time. Majority of this can be easily polished and cleaned with a jewelry cleaning cloth
- Refrain from spraying perfume or alcohol on the resin
- Clean with a lightly damp cloth and mild soap, if required