Midsummer Wrap Dress
An alluring yet practical piece that whispers elegance, even for the one who is expecting. Built for easy access with adjustable straps, Midsummer will be your go-to saviour for days of nursing and more. Did we mention, there’s pockets too?
All pieces are made to order and usually takes up to 8-9 weeks to be dispatched. Do check your emails for updates on changes, if any.
- Made by
- Linen Care
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
- Adjustable tie-front
- Second adjustable tie inside for better adjustability
- Empire waistline with pleats
- Two side pockets
- Cindy is 170cm and is wearing Size S in Napa Green & Light Beige
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
We'd love for you to keep a piece that best fits you, one that you'll wear for many years to come.
Complimentary sizing customisations
Length, Bust/Chest, Waist, Hips, Sleeve Length:
Adjustments +/- up to 3"
How? Tick 'Sizing Customisation' checkbox above & input preferred garment measurements.
Want to customise beyond what's stated above? Still possible with just a nominal top up fee - head over here!
- Only adjustments that fit the criteria above will be accepted as complimentary.
- Do note that all customised pieces will not be allowed for exchanges or returns.
- Our team may contact you to clarify or confirm your customisation requests.
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Low (lukewarm) temp, light detergent, gentle setting
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
- Air dry, medium hot ironing
As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur. But well, that's the beauty of linen we love!
See full linen care guide here.