Midtown Boxy Top
An easy and versatile boxy cut that was made to appease the style creative and keep the laid back soul interested. Our Midtown top will be your perfect canvas to dress down or take it up a notch, whatever your mood.
All pieces are made to order and usually takes estimated 3-5 weeks to be dispatched. However, due to high production volumes, wait time can be up to 7 weeks. Do check your emails for updates on changes, if any.
- Made by
- Linen Care
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
- Boxy cut
- Flare sleeves
- Roomy fit, size down for a more fitted feel
- Cindy is 170cm and is wearing Size S in Light Beige and Dusty Lavender
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
We'd love for you to keep a piece that best fits you, one that you'll wear for many years to come.
Complimentary sizing customisations
Length, Bust/Chest, Waist, Hips, Sleeve Length:
Adjustments +/- up to 3"
How? Tick 'Sizing Customisation' checkbox above & input preferred garment measurements.
Want to customise beyond what's stated above? Still possible with just a nominal top up fee - head over here!
- Only adjustments that fit the criteria above will be accepted as complimentary.
- Do note that all customised pieces will not be allowed for exchanges or returns.
- Our team may contact you to clarify or confirm your customisation requests.
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Low (lukewarm) temp, light detergent, gentle setting
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
- Air dry, medium hot ironing
As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur. But well, that's the beauty of linen we love!
See full linen care guide here.