Old London Swing Skirt
A swish of her locks with every step in the wind - this swing skirt is best paired with our Summer Strap Top. A cottage staple that's fun, laid-back, yet composed for another day out.
All pieces are made to order and usually takes estimated 3-5 weeks to be dispatched. However, due to high production volumes, wait time can be up to 7 weeks. Do check your emails for updates on changes, if any.
- Made by
- Linen Care
- Ribbon tie front
- Paperbag waist style
- Two side pockets
- Zipper back
- Cindy is 170cm and is wearing Size XS in Napa Green & Walnut
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
We'd love for you to keep a piece that best fits you, one that you'll wear for many years to come.
Complimentary sizing customisations
Adjustments +/- up to 3"
How? Tick 'Sizing Customisation' checkbox above & input preferred garment measurements.
Want to customise beyond what's stated above? Still possible with just a nominal top up fee - head over here!
- Only adjustments that fit the criteria above will be accepted as complimentary.
- Do note that all customised pieces will not be allowed for exchanges or returns.
- Our team may contact you to clarify or confirm your customisation requests.
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Low (lukewarm) temp, light detergent, gentle setting
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
- Air dry, medium hot ironing
As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur. But well, that's the beauty of linen we love!
See full linen care guide here.