Portland Panel Dress
The Portland Panel Dress will be one that takes you from office to dinner. It's best features include panel side pockets, a high v-neck front and low v-back, and a short front, long back bottom hem line that gives interest to the piece.
All pieces are made to order and usually takes up to 8-9 weeks to be dispatched. Do check your emails for updates on changes, if any.
- Made by
- Linen Care
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
This piece is designed in partnership with Karyn Lim.
- 100% pure linen, medium-weight
- High v-neck front, low v-back
- Dual side panel pockets
- Short front, long back bottom hem line
- Cut-in armhole design
- Lidiya is 173cm, UK6-8 and is wearing Size S in Red Clay & Natural Sand
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
We'd love for you to keep a piece that best fits you, one that you'll wear for many years to come.
However, due to the complexity of this design, complimentary customisations are not available. If you'd like the customise this piece, it's still possible with just a nominal top up fee - head over here!
If you've any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Low (lukewarm) temp, light detergent, gentle setting
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
- Air dry, medium hot ironing
As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur. But well, that's the beauty of linen we love!
See full linen care guide here.