Cap sleeves done right is what you get in a Siena Top; just the right amount of arm shade at the back and a light covering over the shoulders. They're more than your typical basic tee.
All pieces are made to order whether customised or not, and usually takes up to 4 to 7 weeks to be dispatched. Do check your emails for updates on changes, if any.
- Made by
- Linen Care
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
- 100% pure linen, medium-weight
- Boxy top with a wooden button back closure
- Slightly roomy fit
- Melissa is 168cm, UK8 and is wearing Size S in Red Clay
- She is also wearing Leona Hike Shorts in Red Clay
We'd love for you to keep a piece that best fits you, one that you'll wear for many years to come.
However, due to the complexity of this design, complimentary customisations are not available. If you'd like the customise this piece, it's still possible with just a nominal top up fee - head over here!
If you've any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Low (lukewarm) temp, light detergent, gentle setting
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
- Air dry, medium hot ironing
As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur. But well, that's the beauty of linen we love!
See full linen care guide here.