Wayuu Large Clutch - Guajira Fern
Hand threaded using the punch needle technique, the Guajira Fern is a modern take on tradition. Featuring a blooming fern and a boho fringe in a beautiful shade of mustard. Your perfect statement clutch that fits your daily essentials.
- Made by
- Bag Care
Weaving is said to be an essential part of the Wayuu culture as it symbolizes wisdom, intelligence and creativity. A technique passed down through generations, it is an opportunity to tell their story and share their dreams.
- Length: 27cm, Height: 17cm
- Acrylic thread with inner lining
As each pair is handcrafted, slight differences may occur.
Learn how to properly care for your handcrafted bag:
- Avoid brushing bag against sharp objects
- If stains are spotted, spray with mild soap diluted with water
- Rub stain and clean with damp cloth
- Rinse off with water, if necessary
- Dry in room temperature; avoid high temperatures