Wayuu Large Clutch - Antalia
Hand threaded using the punch needle technique, the Antalia is a modern take on tradition. Featuring a sea of colours and finished with a unique blush and navy fringe - surely a one-of-a-kind, we say! Meet the perfect clutch that fits your daily essentials.
Crafted by the Wayuu Tribe in La Guajira, Colombia
Weaving is said to be an essential part of the Wayuu culture as it symbolizes wisdom, intelligence and creativity. A technique passed down through generations, it is an opportunity to tell their story and share their dreams.
- Length: 27cm, Height: 17cm
- Acrylic thread with inner lining
As each pair is handcrafted, slight differences may occur.
Learn how to properly care for your handcrafted bag:
- Avoid brushing bag against sharp objects
- If stains are spotted, spray with mild soap diluted with water
- Rub stain and clean with damp cloth
- Rinse off with water, if necessary
- Dry in room temperature; avoid high temperatures