Exchanges & Returns
Sometimes it doesn’t quite work out the way we’d like. Not to worry, it's ok to change your mind. All we ask is that item(s) must be exchanged or returned within 15 days upon receipt of the item(s), in their original condition; unused, unworn and unaltered with the original packaging. The item should be dropped off, mailed or dispatched from you within this timeframe.
We’ll also need you to bear all postage fees, customs duties and taxes to us for exchanges and returns. For the exchanged piece parcel, postage fees have been borne by us, if any.
- Exchanges will be allowed for variations within the same product only.
- Exchanges are subjected to availability of the desired style or size.
- All made to order (MTO) products that were customised or modified upon order will unfortunately not be allowed to be exchanged nor returned.
- All made to order (MTO) exchanged pieces without modifications or customisations will be replaced following our usual MTO timeline.
- Postage fees, custom duties and taxes incurred in the exchanging of item(s) will be borne by the customer unless otherwise mentioned.
Returns & Refund Policy
- All returns will be refunded via store credit through an email; your store credit has no expiry and can be used across multiple orders.
- All items purchased on sale are ineligible for returns.
Before exchanging or returning your item(s),
- Read our Exchange, Returns and Refund policy above
- Ensure that your item(s) is in its original condition and packaging (with tags, cards and dust bags)
- Start your process here* and follow steps below
Exchange and Return Process
And you're done! Once your return parcel is received and inspected, we will process and dispatch your exchanged item(s) or process your refund in store credit, where relevant.
We are constantly evolving and striving to improve your experience. If you’ve got further enquiries, feedback, or just want to gush to us, feel free to reach out here. We'd love to hear from you! :)