Sometimes it doesn’t quite work out the way we’d like. Not to worry, you’re allowed to change your mind. All we ask is that item(s) must be exchanged or returned within 15 days upon receipt of the item(s), in their original condition; unused, unworn and unaltered with the original packaging.
We’ll also need you to bear all postage fees, customs duties and taxes for exchanges and returns.
- Exchanges will be allowed for variations within the same product only.
- Exchanges are subjected to availability of the desired style or size.
- All made to order products that were customised or modified upon order will unfortunately not be allowed to be exchanged nor returned.
- Postage fees, custom duties and taxes incurred in the exchanging of item(s) will be borne either by the customer.
Returns & Refund Policy
- All domestic & international returns will be refunded via Store Credit through an email; your Store Credit refund will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue.
Before exchanging or returning your item(s),
- Read our Exchange, Returns and Refund policy above
- Ensure that your item(s) is in its original condition and packaging (with tags, cards and dust bags)
- For Singapore exchanges & returns: Start your process here* and follow steps below
- For International exchanges & returns: drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchange and Return Process
**Find your nearest self-drop PostCo's location in Singapore here.
And you're done! Once your return parcel is received and inspected, we will process and dispatch your exchanged item(s) or process your refund in store credit, where relevant.
We are constantly evolving and striving to improve your experience. If you’ve got further enquiries, feedback, or just want to gush to us, feel free to reach out here. We'd love to hear from you! :)