Rebuild: An Upcycling Collection will launch this Thursday, 3 June, 8PM (SGT) at www.ourbarehands.com
From 3-10 June, 60% of all profits from this collection will be contributed by Barehands to Kutch Karuna Abhiyan's 'Covid Care For The Marginalised' Fund. The fund is targeting 1 lakh (100,000) families, 42 slums and 25% of the population in Bhuj, India.
All contributions will go into:
- Tele-medicine and e-consultation support
- Distribution of safety equipment and monitoring devices
- Communication campaign
- Community kitchens and tiffin systems
- Establishing quarantine centers
- Dedicated vaccination camps
For more information, do visit @our.barehands or drop us an email at email@example.com.