Aru Earrings - Sand
- Size: Length 2.5cm x Height 2cm
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver & non-toxic water-resistant resin
- Natural Element: Ngur Bloat Beach Sand; dubbed by the National Geographic as the beach with the softest sand
The Hands Behind
Crafted by The Resin Cousins in Indonesia
Every pair has been thoughtfully designed by the founders of OAKSVA and carefully handcrafted by families of jewelry artisans from Gianyar and Yogyakarta in Indonesia.
Destined for the modern minimalists who love a touch of nature. These showpieces celebrate Indonesia's exotic beauty through its unique feature of native sand and spices encased in non-toxic resin. Finished with 925 sterling silver or brass plated in 24 karat gold, take these beauties out to your next gathering, workplace, party - simply anywhere!
As each pair is handcrafted, slight differences may occur. Sterling silver may oxidise after some time, but they can be easily polished and cleaned with a jewelry cleaning cloth.
- Avoid long exposure to high heat and submerging into water as resin is water-resistant but not waterproof
- Sterling silver may oxidise over time. Clean with a jewelry polishing cloth
- Refrain from spraying perfume or alcohol on the resin
- Clean with a lightly damp cloth and mild soap, if required