Perfect for chasing sunsets to dress-down Fridays, these comfy beauties are often mistaken as our chic onesies. Airy, roomy and easy to put on with one full zip back closure. They're your best bet when you just want to look good yet be yourself.
All pieces are made to order - takes estimated 4-7 weeks to arrive. Depending on border restrictions due to COVID-19. Do check your emails for updates on changes, if any.
Crafted by Mr JS from the Refugee Sewing Community in Malaysia
Being a tailor for 30 years, every piece is handmade with his exceptional sewing skills, fuelled by his inner resolve to love and provide the best for his family.
- 100% pure linen, medium-weight
- Wooden button front, back zip closure, two side pockets
- Annamarie & Melissa are 168cm, UK8 and are wearing Size 1 in Canary Mustard
- Melissa is also wearing Puspak Leather Slides in Natural
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
We'd love for you to get your best-fit piece, one that you'll wear for many years to come.
Complimentary sizing customisations:
- Add preferred garment measurements (based on the size guide above) in order notes upon checkout
- All customised pieces will not be allowed for exchanges or returns
Only customisations that do not alter the original design of the piece will be accepted. If you'd like to make design customisations, do drop us a message and we'll see what we can do!
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Low (lukewarm) temp, light detergent, gentle setting
- Avoid tumble drying to prevent unnecessary shrinkage and colour fading
- Air dry, medium hot ironing
As your linen piece is medium weight, slight creases can occur. But well, that's the beauty of linen we love!
See full linen care guide here.