Leona Long Pants - Handloom Ikat
An urban flare type of pants is how we like em'. The only set of pants you need on any day. The perfect trio of an elastic waistband, side pockets and a flare bottom design gives you room to go from office lady to gourmand without sweat. And yes, you could live in them forever.
All pieces are made to order whether customised or not, and usually takes up to 4 to 7 weeks to be dispatched. Do check your emails for updates on changes, if any.
- Made by
Crafted by the Ikat Weaving Community in Choutuppal, India
In the traditional weaving community, Tripurasundari, ikat goes beyond just being a fabric, but an invisible force that binds an entire village community together.
- 100% cotton
- Elastic waistband, two side pockets
- Vivien is 176cm, Mhiw is 173cm and both wear Size S in Burgundy Wine.
As each piece is handmade, slight differences up to 0.5" will occur.
We'd love for you to keep a piece that best fits you, one that you'll wear for many years to come.
Complimentary sizing customisations
Length, Waist, Hips:
Adjustments +/- up to 3"
How? Tick 'Sizing Customisation' checkbox above & input preferred garment measurements.
Want to customise beyond what's stated above? Still possible with just a nominal top up fee - head over here!
- Only adjustments that fit the criteria above will be accepted as complimentary.
- Do note that all customised pieces will not be allowed for exchanges or returns.
- Our team may contact you to clarify or confirm your customisation requests.