Open Toe Slides - All Black
- True to size, weaving loosens as you wear
- Full grain vegetable-tanned buffalo leather
- Thick leather midsole, grippy sole & cushion footbed
The Hands Behind
Crafted by Leather Shoemakers in Athani, Karnataka, India
Every pair is made by hand, a result of the skill and artistry of master leather shoemakers that have been passed through generations in the community.
Perfect for a poolside hang, or a stroll in the park, slide into summer with these handwoven open toe slides. Finished with a high-grade leather conditioning balm, the leather on these slides develops a beautiful patina. Plus, these fit really nicely into a carry-on, so make sure to grab a pair before your next getaway.
Quality leather shoes always deserve a tad bit of care and love. Here’s what to do if you notice your shoes needing a little buff or shine:
- Clean your shoes with a brush and dip a clean cloth into a solution of warm water with mild soap
- Gently rub it over the surface of your shoes
- Wipe off soap and dry in room temperature
- Apply leather conditioning balm to protect from stains, cracks and to add shine
- To keep the shade and richness of the dark brown oiled leather, apply natural leather oil
We get it. New shoe struggles. Here are a few quick steps to help you break them in, and voila! You’ll be ready with a pair of life-long footwear.
- Spray a generous amount of water inside each slide, put on a pair of cozy socks and traipse around the house for about 30 minutes OR
- Soak your feet in some water (foot spa!) and wear the slides around the house for around 30 minutes