Open Toe Slides - Natural Leather
1 pair - 30% OFF (Use Code: OPEN30)
2 or more pairs - 40% OFF (Use Code: OPEN40)
Perfect for a poolside hang, or a stroll in the park, slide into summer with these handwoven open toe slides. Finished with a high-grade leather conditioning balm, the leather on these slides develops a beautiful patina. Plus, these fit really nicely into a carry-on, so make sure to grab a pair before your next getaway.
All pairs are ready to ship.
This open toe design will also be phased out. Get hold of them while you can. All sale items will not be eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Made by
- Leather Care
- Break In Tips
Crafted by Leather Shoemakers in Athani, Karnataka, India
Every pair is made by hand, a result of the skill and artistry of master leather shoemakers that have been passed through generations in the community.
- True to size, weaving loosens as you wear
- Full grain vegetable-tanned buffalo leather
- Thick leather midsole, grippy sole & cushion footbed
As each piece is handmade, slight differences may occur.
Quality leather shoes always deserve a tad bit of care and love. Here’s what to do if you notice your shoes needing a little buff or shine:
- Clean your shoes with a brush and dip a clean cloth into a solution of warm water with mild soap
- Gently rub it over the surface of your shoes
- Wipe off soap and dry in room temperature
- Apply leather conditioning balm to protect from stains, cracks and to add shine
- To keep the shade and richness of the dark brown oiled leather, apply natural leather oil
- Store in dry area
We get it. New shoe struggles. Here are a few quick steps to help you break them in, and voila! You’ll be ready with a pair of life-long footwear.
- Spray a generous amount of water inside each slide, put on a pair of cozy socks and traipse around the house for about 30 minutes OR
- Soak your feet in some water (foot spa!) and wear the slides around the house for around 30 minutes
It’s totally worth it, because over time, our leather slides mould to the shape of your feet.