Wayuu Large Clutch - Antalia Earth
Hand threaded using the punch needle technique, the Antalia Earth is a modern take on tradition. A slight variation from our Antalia, this piece features an earthy fringe instead of a blush toned one. This one's surely a one-of-a-kind, we say! Meet the perfect clutch that fits your daily essentials.
- Made by
- Bag Care
Crafted by the Wayuu Tribe in La Guajira, Colombia
Weaving is said to be an essential part of the Wayuu culture as it symbolizes wisdom, intelligence and creativity. A technique passed down through generations, it is an opportunity to tell their story and share their dreams.
- Length: 27cm, Height: 17cm
- Acrylic thread with inner lining
As each pair is handcrafted, slight differences may occur.
Learn how to properly care for your handcrafted bag:
- Avoid brushing bag against sharp objects
- If stains are spotted, spray with mild soap diluted with water
- Rub stain and clean with damp cloth
- Rinse off with water, if necessary
- Dry in room temperature; avoid high temperatures